Help keep the trees — and community — of Glenmorrie healthy and strong!
The annual Glenmorrie Neighborhood Spring Ivy Pull is set for 1 to 3 p.m. Sunday, April 27 — rain or shine. Join your neighbors for a fun and helpful community event that not only keeps our neighborhood looking great, but that helps us all get to know each other a little better.
Immediately following the ivy pull, which happens at different locations throughout the Glenmorrie Neighborhood, we head down to the riverfront at 16795 Old River Road for a neighborhood barbecue that’s not to be missed!
For more information or to sign up with one of the team captains, please contact one of the following neighbors:
- Judy Dauble firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jon Bell email@example.com
- Ryan Turner firstname.lastname@example.org
- Todd Ahrens email@example.com
- Dave Mueller firstname.lastname@example.org
See you all on the 27th!